ReSOURCE's mission is to meet community and individual needs through (1) education and job skills training, (2) environmental stewardship, and (3) economic opportunities. Our Household Goods Stores fund programming through retail operations and is looking for a highly qualified graphic design intern to join our social enterprise team. The goal of this internship is to format, design, and publish a full-sized technical guidebook that lays out acceptance and pricing standards for incoming donations. Price points and written product descriptions already exist.
* Product photography
* Layout, formatting, and design (individual pages and compilation)
* Experience in graphic design & photography
* Excellent written communication
* Experience with Adobe Professional Suite and knowledge of print-on-demand publishing preferred
Volunteers considering this position should be highly organized, of high integrity, consistent, and adaptable.
Time Commitment: The position is 10-15 hours/week unpaid and is an ideal-resume builder. Generous store discount and flexible scheduling are provided. Work-from-home operations are available.
Available for fall or spring semester. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to:
ReSOURCE Volunteer Coordinator
ReSOURCE: A Nonprofit Community Enterprise
266 Pine Street
Burlington, VT 05401
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- Development and Marketing...
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- AmeriCorps Every Body Works...
- YouthBuild Tutors Needed!!