ReSOURCE is looking for a qualified intern to join our social enterprise team. ReSOURCE's mission is to meet community and individual needs through (1) education and job skills training, (2) environmental stewardship, and (3) economic opportunities. Our Household Goods and Building Material Stores are responsible for funding approximately 65% of the organization's programmatic work. Each store solicits and re-markets donations in order to earn an income greater than the operations costs of the Store.
The prospective intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, and will finish the internship having gained board experience in various aspects of organizational branding, design, and customer experience.
- Co-design and implement broad based projects such as signage, circulars, mock ups, email campaigns, etc.
- Support community outreach efforts through the creation of upcycled crafts and DIY tutorials for social media campaigns and workshop events.
- Manage groups of volunteers and trainees in the implementation of large-scale design projects.
- Make innovations to the store's industrial design and color scheme through the lens of customer experience
- Create promotional videos and vignettes for distribution and through social media and/or in-store displats
ReSOURCE is looking for an undergraduate student in the Burlington area who is interested in learning about non-profits, social enterprise, marketing, and organizational design. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge and skill in art and design.
Time Commitment: The position is 5-10 hours/week unpaid and is an ideal resume-builder. Please learn about us on the web at www.resourcevt.org. To apply, please send a resume to:
ReSOURCE Volunteer Coordinator
ReSOURCE: A Nonprofit Community Enterprise
266 Pine Street
Burlington, VT 05401
- Sales Process
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- Development and Marketing...
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- AmeriCorps Every Body Works...
- YouthBuild Tutors Needed!!