ReSOURCE's mission is to meet community and individual needs through (1) education and job skill training, (2) environmental stewardship, and (3) economic opportunities. We are seeking a motivated intern to assist us in improving and upgrading ReSOURCE's databases. The SQL/MS Access Development Intern should have basic visual programming, SQL server, and MS Access database experience to contribute to our upgrade, in collaboration with in-house and external database consultants.
Interns will assist in the following areas:
- Contribute to upgrades and improvements on ReSOURCE's databases used to manage inventory, people, time, point of sale, trainees, and program outcomes
- Help improve forms and add ease of use, as well as improve other functionally features, to develop and expand management reports
- Work alongside ReSOURCE and outside database experts
- Work independently on programming and query writing
* Good overall database understanding; possesses some programming skills
* Experience designing forms, queries, and reports in MS Access and/or using a SQL Database
* Interns should be committed, highly organized, and have high integrity
* Enthusiasm for non-profit work
Time Commitment: The position is 4-8 hours a week unpaid and is an ideal resume-builder. Please learn more about us at www.resourcevt.org. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to:
ReSOURCE Volunteer Coordinator
ReSOURCE: A Nonprofit Community Enterprise
266 Pine Street
Burlington, VT 05401
- IT Management
- Network Administration
- IT Strategy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Development and Marketing...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- AmeriCorps Every Body Works...
- Appliance Shop Volunteer