ReSOURCES's mission is to meet community and individual needs through (1) education and job skills training, (2) environmental stewardship, and (3) economic opportunities. We are seeking a motivated intern to assist the Operational Director of our Household Goods Stores with various projects regarding business operations and improvements. Depending on the skill-set of the Social Entrepreneurship intern, they will contribute to new methods of sales, marketing and events coordination.
Interns could assist with the following projects:
- Creating displays and implementing merchandising techniques for products
- Analyzing sales, creating a dashboard with key performance indicators
- Developing marketing strategy and assisting with its application in our retail stores
- Assisting with in-store event management
- Burlington undergraduate student with interest in non-profit management, social enterprise, and marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and social media
- Interns should be committed, highly organized, and have high integrity
ReSOURCE Volunteer Coordinator
ReSOURCE: A Nonprofit Community Enterprise
266 Pine Street
Burlington, VT 05401
- Program Management
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Business Development
- Administrative Support
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- Development and Marketing...
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- AmeriCorps Every Body Works...
- YouthBuild Tutors Needed!!