Work in international communications in a small NGO
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
We are looking for someone who is willing to get hands-on experience in a small NGO, and particularly in the field of international communications. The position will be a mix of field experience (which is necessary to understand and explain to partners, other organisations, potential volunteers or institutions what we do and why we do it - and also important to get content for our communications materials). Therefore, the tasks will include:
- Support the educators on-site every afternoon with working with children
- Look for potential partners (locally/internationally): other organisations we can do activities together with, sponsors, volunteers' agencies, etc.
- Be active on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Manage the weekly newsletter
- Improve the blog's content
- Represent the association locally at events
- Think about ways to promote local volunteering and the association (being present at Fairs, events, organise events, go to universities, etc.)
We'll work with your schedule.
Calle Ecuador 508Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Teaching / Instruction
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- General Education
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 1 month