ReSOURCE is looking for a qualified intern to join our Development and Communications Department Team. Our Household Goods and Building Materials Stores are responsible for funding approximately 65% of the organizations's programmatic work by soliciting donations and re-marketing them in order to earn income greater than the operation cost of the Store.
The prospective intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of social enterprise marketing.
- Create digital visual content for social media
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mockups, e-mail campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with orders and cost-benefit analysis
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales data
- Prepare in store media clips
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Identify opportunities for increased efficiency and streamlined marketing operations
- Manage and promote marketing events
- Identify and market to key demographics
- Assist with monitoring and updating Google Adwords
Desired Qualifications include:
ReSOURCE is looking for an undergraduate student in the Burlington area who is interested in learning about non-profit management, social enterprise, and marketing. This person should have excellent communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Microsoft office and social media.
Time Commitment: The position is 10-20 hours/unpaid and is an ideal resume-builder. Please learn more about us on the web at www.resourcevt.org. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to:
ReSOURCE Volunteer Coordinator
ReSOURCE: A Nonprofit Community Enterprise
266 Pine Street
Burlington, VT 05401
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Sales Marketing
- Market Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- Development and Marketing...
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- AmeriCorps Every Body Works...
- YouthBuild Tutors Needed!!