JerseySTEM is an all volunteers grassroots non-profit agency dedicated to bridging the Innovation Gap, the Opportunity Gap and the Gender Gap in STEM education. We provide free of charge after-school, project-based, hands-on, team structures programs in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math to underserved students in New Jersey. Classes include: Robotics, Coding, Engineering, Life Sciences, etc. and are focused on kids grade 5-8. The programs last 10 weeks and are taught predominantly by volunteer college students that we recruit, train, transport and mentor as they donate 2 hours/week to the program.
We are seeking volunteers for a Corporate Engagement Manager.
The Corporate Engagement Manager will support the organization to grow through corporate partnerships which fund our programs. JerseySTEM aims to grow and develop existing corporate partnerships while also continuing to prospect and launch new innovative partnerships. Current partnerships include Theorem, BASF, D&B, Tata Consultancy Services to name a few.
- Initiates, develops and maintains relationships with corporate customers to build engagement partnerships, customized projects and sponsorship packages
- Conduct research and track relevant news to find prospects
- Develop customized proposals as appropriate for major donors/prospects
- Advance efforts to expand partnerships, by conducting research, tracking relevant news, and staying abreast of organizations willing to contribute to our core service areas
- Make initial contact with the organizations and set up follow up calls/meetings as necessary
- Co-ordinate with the presentation team to ensure necessary collateral & Demo kit are ready
- Work on Corporate collateral - to tell JerseySTEM's story of impact and partnership success stories, in line with corporate partner desires
- Maintain Corp Engagement database to document and track progress of the corporate engagement initiatives
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PPT, social media, and internet research, Linkedin
- Hands-on; pro-active, independent
- Ability to work well in self-managed and self-motivated environment
- Program Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Group Facilitation
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 2 - 4 hours per week.
- STEM Speaker Series coordinator
- Executive Assistant to the Board...
- Corporate Engagement Manager Role
- Community Manager (Newark, NJ)
- Mentoring program coordinator
- App Inventor Coach
- Retail Stores Fundraising...
- Event organizer/recruiter for...
- Public Relations for a Community...
- CyberPatriot program advisor
- Community Manager for Newark, NJ
- Coach/Mentor Engineering...
- Sponsors Development
- Organizational Chart help
- G Suite Administrator
- NationBuilder and Fundraising...
- Constant Contact Voluteer
- High School Counseling for STEM...
- ConstantContact expert