ReSOURCES's mission is to meet community and individual needs through (1) education and jobs skill training, (2) environmental stewardship, (3) economic opportunities. We are looking for a highly motivated intern to work in collaboration with our Development and Communications Department to help facilitate the new design of the organization's website. The Website Upgrade Project Management Intern will work with store managers and department heads to create content and structure for a completely revamped website.
* Interview store managers, department heads, and relevant staff to determine the organization's needs for web pages, links, and connectivity
* Learn ReSOURCE'S mission and programs to fully understand potential uses for the website;
* Research website possibilities and trends - determine what forms to fully understand potential uses for the website;
* Provide project management support and administrative support as need to the Development and Communications Department in relation to the project;
* Communicate with Brandthropolgy agents including graphics designers, marketing firms, and the website designer/coder working with ReSOURCE to launch the new website;
* Write content, choose & edit images, design page layouts, and create graphics;
*Determine the design and final product with the Development and Communications Department.
College coursework and experience in marketing & design, business management, and project management is preferred. Knowledge of website design with Word Press, and advanced graphics software is a plus.
Scope of Work:
The intern will work approximately 4-8 hours, unpaid and is an ideal resume builder. Computer and software is available in the ReSOURCE headquarters and some remote (off-site) work hours possible. ReSOURCE will work with the intern and her/his instructors to receive college intern/practicum credit, if available, and will provide technical instruction, work experience, and mentoring.
Please send a resume and cover letter to:
ReSOURCE Volunteer Coordinator
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Household Goods Store Volunteer
- Retail Merchandising Internship...
- Accounting Internship
- Website Upgrade Project...
- Photography & Graphic Design...
- SQL/MS Access Development...
- Development and Communication...
- Marketing and Social Media...
- Building Materials Store Volunteer
- Donated Books Volunteer
- Development and Marketing...
- YouthBuild Academic Support...
- Youth Education and Support...
- Store Marketing Intern
- Work Experience & Volunteer...
- Electrical Product Research...
- Social Entrepreneurship Internship
- Retail Brand & Design Intern
- AmeriCorps Every Body Works...
- YouthBuild Tutors Needed!!