This is a very active position with a lot of walking, climbing stairs, pushing wheelchair as needed. The Out Patient Rehab clinic at North Colorado Medical Center see's up to 70 patients a day in the clinic. Volunteers will help greet and assist patients with the check in process, escort patients to their appropriate service areas for their appointment with their therapist and help patients with wheel chair assistance as needed. Volunteers will also help make reminder calls to patients scheduled for the next day.
- Tuesday afternoons 1-5 PM
- Wednesday mornings 8-12 PM afternoon from 1-5 PM
- Thursday afternoons 1-5 PM
- Friday mornings from 8-12 PM
- People Skills
- Physical Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hour shift a week
- new volunteer health screen and orientation
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Volunteer Craft Donor
- Medical Oncolgy Infusion Clinic...
- North Colorado Medical...
- Summit View Mammography Clinic
- Out Patient Rehab Services...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store