Volunteers will work at our Summit View Medical Commons-Mammography Clinic. Volunteers will assist staff and patients with the mammography process, checking people in, and assisting them to get ready for their appointment with their technologist. Volunteers will also help stock supplies and perform other duties. This is a very active position and requires frequent walking\standing.
Volunteers Needed: Monday-Friday 8-12 PM and Afternoons 12-4 PM
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hour shift per week
- background and health screen, new volunteer orientation
- Hospitality House Volunteer at...
- Volunteer Courtsey Shuttle Driver
- Volunteer Craft Donor
- Medical Oncolgy Infusion Clinic...
- North Colorado Medical...
- Summit View Mammography Clinic
- Out Patient Rehab Services...
- Central Registration Volunteers
- Summit View Guest Relations...
- Out Patient Infusion Clinic
- NCMC WIN Store