Would you like to make a difference and live in Georgetown, Leander, or Cedar Park?....Then we are looking for you! We have hospice patients in Georgetown who would really benefit from a friendly visitor!
Who our patients are: Individuals who have a life expectancy of 6 month or less - given their illness takes it's natural progress. And their loved ones.
Our patients are provided comfort care by our team where ever they live. This can be in their own home, a family member's or loved one's home, nursing home, assisted living, hospital, or a group home.
A little about our New Century Hospice Volunteers:
- come from all walks of life
- range in age greatly
- choose how often and where they want to volunteer
- do not need any previous medical or volunteer experience
- need to have an open and giving heart
- do not provide any direct medical care
- are advocates for their patients
- are an important part of the hospice team
- go thru orientation
I hope I have peaked your interest in joining our team at New Century Hospice! In your response please include your phone number so I can call you!
Your Future Volunteer Coordinator,
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- open heart, compassionate, reliable