Help us learn about adolescent girls' autobiographical memory, and how it's influenced by mothers with/without depression.
Participation is voluntary.
Both mothers and daughters must be willing to participate.
Daughters must be:
* A 12-16 year-old female
* In good mental & physical health
* Living with their biological mother
* Willing to have their brain scanned
* Willing to give blood and stool samples
* Fluent in English
Participation involves two visits to the Staglin Center for Cognitive Neuroscience at UCLA:
* One 80-minute session (requires both mothers & daughters)
* One 3-hour session (requires daughters only) involving the brain scan and blood draws
Participants will receive up to $200 compensation and a picture of their brain.
Weekday, evening, and weekend times are available. Parking will be validated.
If interested, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call/text us at (424) 625-4288.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- 4.5 hrs
- - fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)