Only Game-changers Need Apply: Brava! for Women in the Arts Board of Directors
19 people are interested
If you believe that the arts can transform the world and that diverse voices make us all better, please keep reading.
We are looking for leaders who are willing and able to speak passionately about Brava! for Women in the Arts nonprofit. Share our story - as a place where rare art is presented on stage, divergent communities coalesce, and young people learn hard skills through our behind the scenes theater crew training.
WHAT WE NEED (You are one or more of the following):
* People Who Can :
1. Connect Brava with new individual supporters 2. Connect Brava with new corporate friends 3. Attend events and attract passionate 4. Secure Big Gifts 5. Set and meet budget goals
and we need ...
* Outspoken advocates who can invite people to support our mission with bold donations
* Passionate leaders who aren't afraid to ask their friends and colleagues to support a cause
* Resourceful charmers who can bring new sponsorships and corporate connections
* Art-lovers and art-makers with positive influence in the Bay Area arts community
* People with these skills :
1. Big Picture Thinkers Who Know How to Execute 2. Strategy Experts 3. Strategy Building 4. Securing Big Gifts 5. Financial Planning
We are bringing on people who are willing to advocate within their own networks and invite new participants to Brava's mission. We are attracting leaders who want to ensure that Brava Theater and nonprofit have the funding and support to thrive as a place of community and art for generations to come.
Brava! for Women and the Arts Board of Directors is the Leadership body of the organization responsible for ensuring financial stability and legal compliance. If you are interested in actively bringing new energy and resources to a beloved nonprofit theater in San Francisco's mission district, please reach out.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2781 24th St.San Francisco, CA 94110
- Resource Development / Management
- Financial Planning
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Business Development
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 24
- 5hrs per month average. 8hrs per month upper.