We are looking for volunteers to assist with helping set up for our gala and/or events during the gala.
Here is the link to our event: https://one.bidpal.net/carnivaleforacause/welcome
A following description of what types of volunteering positions that are available:
- Event Set Up
- Key Responsibilities: Help staff and crew set up the decorations for the gala the day before event is scheduled to be held.
- Key Responsibilities: Welcome VIP guests and answer any questions they may have. Keep the VIP area clean and trash free.
- Helpful Characteristics: Friendly, energetic and personable and on the spot problem solver.
- Heads or Tails
- Key Responsibilities: Sell beads to the guests so they are able to participate in our "head or tails" game at the end of the program.
- Helpful Characteristics: Outgoing and friendly individuals who are able to approach guests with energy and salesmen skills.
- Live Auction Spotter
- Key Responsibilities: Help call out bidders during the live auction and appeal.
- Helpful Characteristics: Outgoing and loud energetic individuals who know how to pump up the crowd.
- Key Responsibilities: During the live auction and appeal, you will be writing down the winning numbers on a spread sheet. Responsible for taking them to staff members to confirm and condense numbers. Numbers will be entered during the dance.
- Helpful Characteristics: Fast paced, legible handwriting, and detail oriented.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2-8 hours