Become a Library Storytime Volunteer!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
66 people are interested
Providing literacy and engagement at an early age can promote reading and comprehension skills to toddlers before their kinder years! Be apart of providing quality early education and help make the library storytime events more fun by assisting our Children's Program Coordinator!
- Assist the Children's Program Coordinator with their programs.
- Prepare crafts for children's events.
- Assist children during events.
- Setting-up community room for children's events.
- Age 17 or older.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work well with others.
- Spanish speaking skills a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to commit to events.
- Volunteers seeking service hours for court or disciplinary ordered community service will not be accepted.
- Must be able to work with children.
- Be available Tuesday's and/or Wednesday's from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. every week.
Louis Robidoux Library5840 Mission BlvdRiverside, CA 92509
- Youth Services
- People 55+
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- A least 1 month commitment or 10 hours of service
- Available Tuesday or Wednesdays from 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.