Become a Library Storytime Volunteer!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where5840 Mission Blvd.Riverside, CA 92509
Help make the library storytime events more fun by assisting our Children's Program Coordinator!
- Assist the Children's Program Coordinator with their programs.
- Prepare crafts for children's events.
- Assist children during events.
- Setting-up community room for children's events.
- Age 13 or older.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work well with others.
- Spanish speaking skills a plus, but not required.
- Must be able to commit to events.
- Volunteers seeking service hours for court or disciplinary ordered community service will not be accepted.
- Must be able to work with children.
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Orientation or Training
- A least 1 month commitment or 10 hours of service