The Facilities Services person will provide oversight to maintain, preserve, and improve the theatre, internal and external, and other areas, ensuring that they are operating cleanly, safely and effectively at the highest possible level.
The below are helpful skills, but not necessarily required:
- Be available and periodically "on call" for emergency physical building issues.
- HVAC, energy management and other building systems; relationships with outside vendors; preventative maintenance requirements; utility providers and capital improvements.
- Provide input and collaboration on long-term planning efforts and initiatives for the building
- Knowledge of basic electrical, plumbing and carpentry
- Knowledge of building codes and laws associated with landmark buildings
- Ability to convey technical information to a non-technical audience
- Facilities Management
- Janitorial Maintenance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment