This volunteer will assist patrons of the theatre to their seats and prepare and distribute printed
materials such as programs. This position requires a polite individual with solid customer service ability.
Each person is to be treated with dignity and respect.
- Represent Lake Country Playhouse in a positive manner
- Make a commitment to fulfill your duties as assigned
- Arrive 60-minutes prior to the performance
- Provide at least 3-hour notice if you need to cancel your ushering assignment
- Have a working email address that can be used for usher-related correspondence
- Be able to stand for up to 1 hour
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours