Social Media Intern!
19 people are interested
Do you love Social media, and check your Instagram and Twitter throughout the day? But you also want to use your mad skills to make a difference in the world, and build your resume to help you get a job down the road? Do you have a heart, spirit and compassion for the underdog? Love social justice, indigenous rights, and/or sub-Saharan Africa?
If so, this might be the volunteer opportunity for you! RSF is currently looking for a social media intern who knows how to grow a following on social media, someone who knows the ins and outs of Twitters, Instagram, Facebook & other new social media. Minimum of 1 month, up to a year, depending on your interest and time available.
Responsibilities include (But not limited to):
- Maintaining all our social media accounts by selecting, editing and posting photos and text a few times a week.
- Growing our social media presence and following (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Communicating with supporters/donors on social media.
- Interacting with our blog and newsletter teams to coordinate posts.
- Creating polls and other interactive ways to get attention on our feed, and ultimately our online Fair Trade store and donate page!
- Developing a strategic plan to grow RSF's social media audience.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO