Do you love Social media, and check your Instagram and Twitter throughout the day? But you also want to use your mad skills to make a difference in the world, and build your resume to help you get a job down the road? Do you have a heart, spirit and compassion for the underdog? Love social justice, indigenous rights, and/or sub-Saharan Africa?
If so, this might be the volunteer opportunity for you! RSF is currently looking for a social media intern who knows how to grow a following on social media, someone who knows the ins and outs of Twitters, Instagram, Facebook & other new social media. Minimum of 1 month, up to a year, depending on your interest and time available.
Responsibilities include (But not limited to):
- Maintaining all our social media accounts by selecting, editing and posting photos and text a few times a week.
- Growing our social media presence and following (Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram)
- Communicating with supporters/donors on social media.
- Interacting with our blog and newsletter teams to coordinate posts.
- Creating polls and other interactive ways to get attention on our feed, and ultimately our online Fair Trade store and donate page!
- Developing a strategic plan to grow RSF's social media audience.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment