Are you an organization pro?? Do you love helping others??
We are looking for an individual, or two, to take over our Chloe Closet! Responsibilities will include keeping the closet fully stocked and organized. It would also include clerking the closet after every Teen Mom Connections meeting (the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of every month) and keeping track of items that are running low.
The Chloe Closet manager should be well organized and self motivated. You should be comfortable communicating with others, and be able to commit (somewhat) long term to this opportunity.
- Replenish Closet stock before/after each Teen Mom Connections Meeting
- Receive, organize and store new donations
- Oversee and participate in seasonal stock updates
- Maintain an adequate supply of frequently purchased items
- Handle overstock to prevent accumulate more than we need
- Order bras through 'Support the Girls' as needed
- Maintain records of items sold through the closet
- Provide donors with appropriate tax receipt and thank you note
- Complete work time sheets monthly
As always, we will be here to assist you in any way, and answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Child Welfare
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Event Management
- Youth Services
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- At least 2 evenings a month