3 people are interested
Hazael Haven, Inc. is a non-profit (tax-exempt) organization recognized by the IRS under section 501(c)(3).
Our Mission : To provide a safe refuge to women and children who are survivors of domestic violence: to provide biblical counseling, and to educate young women and men in order to break the cycle of intimate partner violence.
Our Vision : To establish a network of safe refuge homes across the Delaware Valley that will provide biblical counseling to female victims of intimate partner violence and prevention education to churches in the area.
We are seeking someone, preferably local to the Philadelphia tri-state area, willing to assist us in the following:
- Individual counseling; group counseling; general emotional support for victims
- Trained in Biblical/ Christian counseling to run a support group for victims of domestic violence.
- Must have completed the 40 hour Domestic Violence training required by the state of Pennsylvania.
- Support us by volunteering for unrelated events
- Works towards the mission and vision of Hazael Haven.
For more information visit: http://hazaelhaven.org/
Job Type: Temporary
9 More opportunities with Hazael Haven, Inc-Aiming to serve Women & Children experiencing Domestic Violence.
We'll work with your schedule.
4159 W. Girard Avenue PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA 19104
- Driver's License Needed