WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where4159 W. Girard Avenue PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA 19104
Hazael Haven, Inc. is a non-profit (tax-exempt) organization recognized by the IRS under section 501(c)(3).
Our Mission: To provide a safe refuge to women and children who are survivors of domestic violence: to provide biblical counseling, and to educate young women and men in order to break the cycle of intimate partner violence.
Our Vision: To establish a network of safe refuge homes across the Delaware Valley that will provide biblical counseling to female victims of intimate partner violence and prevention education to churches in the area.
We are seeking someone, preferably local to the Philadelphia tri-state area, willing to assist us in the following:
- Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the company
- Create company literature and other forms of communication.
- Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
- Copy-edit, proofread, and revise communications.
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
- Work with Program Manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Develop communications campaigns.
- Create and deliver media relations content, social media content, and speaking proposals.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Prepare briefing materials.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
- Manage information.
- Prepare agendas and conduct research.
- Support us by volunteering for unrelated events
- Works towards the mission and vision of Hazael Haven.
For more information visit: http://hazaelhaven.org/
- Resource Development / Management
- Strategic Planning
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment