3 people are interested
We are looking for volunteers to serve as Smile Makers?
What does that mean? These volunteers are wanders on campus - creating smiles wherever they go. Some of the things that they may do during their shift include:
- Greeting guests as they arrive
- Walking the main hallways to make sure no one is lost and saying hello along the way
- Checking in with Transition Care Unit to see if they need any escorts or tasks completed
- Helping residents open mail and/or write read/write letters
Do you want to be someone's reason to smile?
Shifts available between 8 am and 8 pm. Contact us today!
We'll work with your schedule.
9889 Penn Ave SouthBloomington, MN 55431
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week