Grace Hospice is seeking music therapists to provide comforting music to our hospice patients.
Music calms and connects to people in a special way, allowing them to relax and connect to their inner selves.
Music has been proven to calm Alzheimer's patients in a way that no other methods can.
If you have a few hours a week to provide music and comfort, please call 616.432.2050 today!
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support