Find a purpose, develop new skills, share your time... You can make a difference!
Seasons Hospice is looking for Volunteers to visit patients in Mountain View, Sunnyvale, and Cupertino.
As a Seasons Hospice Volunteer, you'll help patients and family members by offering emotional support and companionship. Volunteer activities with patients include: Reading out loud, listening to music, writing letters, doing crafts, asking patients to tell their life stories, but most of all, becoming a friend with someone dealing with a terminal illness.
If you are looking for a rewarding volunteer opportunity, then this is for you!
Training to be a Seasons Hospice Volunteer is extensive but the time is well spent if you have an interest in hospice or healthcare.
- Completion of 5-6 hours of self-study online modules
- An untarnished criminal background history
- Motor vehicle report with no more than 3 moving violations within the past 36 months
- Simple physical exam, offered to you at no cost
- Tuberculosis skin test, offered to you for free at our office
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Mental Health
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training