Volunteer Accounting and Finance Coordinator
(15+ hours per week and at least six months requested)
United Planet has an opening for a volunteer Accounting and Finance Coordinator. This important position involves a great deal of responsibility and impact within the organization. The position may begin in November, December, 2017 or January, 2018, depending on applicant’s availability.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work directly with United Planet’s Accounting and Finance Manager
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Daily accounting and bookkeeping functions
- Monthly reconciliation and analysis
- Other accounting and finance duties
- Major in Accounting, Finance, or Business requested
- Accounting software skills preferred
- Other computer Skills: Excel, Word and Power-Point
- Excellent organizational skills
- Responsibility and efficiency
- Inventive and energy-driven
- Gain valuable and transferable skills, working on a friendly, vibrant and dedicated international team
- Help build a global non-governmental organization which will make an increasingly more positive impact in the world for many years to come,
- After completion of your time on staff at United Planet, you will receive the opportunity to participate in United Planet’s International Volunteer (Quest) Programs at cost for life!
- Office located in beautiful part of Boston, right on Boston Harbor!
Please send cover letter and resume to Jonathan Hass, Human Resources Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 15+ hours