This position has been developed to assist Miami Valley Works by facilitating a research study related to why people living in poverty do not engage in programs which lead to economic self-sufficiency through soliciting and recording participation in focus groups and individual interviews.
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 50
- 4 hours per week/month
- Senior Adult Day Center...
- Lobby Ambassador/Greeter
- Senior Adult Day Services...
- Radio Reading Services surveyer
- Companion and activity assistant...
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Program Ambassador, Miami Valley...
- Research Facilitator, Miami...
- Community Computer Lab helper
- Coffee Cart Assistant
- Radio Reading volunteer