PROJECT-E is looking for highly motivated students, recent graduates or young professionals who are interested in the fields of NGOs, women empowerment and education, to support PROJECT-E Team Europe in a web-based basis.
- As a member of Team Europe and depending on your interests and qualifications, you will join one of the departments: Public Relations and Communication, Fundraising, Finance or Talent Management.
- Tasks will vary depending on the department and the project’s needs. Feel free to contact us for more information.
- High motivation and the ability to work independently
- Workload: approximately 5 hours per week
- Good knowledge of MS. Officeapplications
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- A high level of responsibility and independence
- The possibility of making a substantial difference in the life of 40 women per year and the opportunity to give our project your personal touch
- An inspiring work atmosphere in a young and motivated team
- Practical experience in an international non-governmental organisation
- The option of going to Addis Ababa and working for the project on the ground
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5 hours per week
- Please apply at: http://apply.project-e.eu