Pure Existence Dance is seeking motivated and responsible college students or young professionals looking to gain experience working with a nonprofit. Prior interning experience is not a requirement, but we do require you to have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn. A potential intern should be comfortable working independently but also working with a team and a supervisor. At least 18 year of age with a valid driver's license. Candidate should have weekend availability for events and a working knowledge of the arts
- Research new foundations to apply for funding
- Conduct external research on Lambda Legal's key program priorities to use in writing proposals
- Help with copy editing of proposals and report
- Help in writing minor proposals and reports
- Research and develop events in new fundraising markets
- Research event venues and caterers, and help to get quotes
- Depending on experience, help design invitations and event promotion
- Help in researching potential donors
- Help in conducting in depth researching into new fundraising markets
- Provide support in sending mailings and invitations
- Help provide current donors and members with information requests
- Help with maintaining database records
- Each internship position will also have its share of "busy" work including envelope stuffing and administrative duties like file cleaning and data entry.
Term: Start immediately, effective through June 2018.
This is a volunteer unpaid internship. We encourage you to use this internship to gain course credit and to seek out "work-study" grants with your college, if that is an option.
To apply, please email resume and reference list to email@example.com.
- Resource Development / Management
- Project Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18