It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
4159 W. Girard Avenue PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia, PA 19104
We are seeking someone, preferably local to the Philadelphia tri-state area, willing to assist us in the following:
- Work with Creative's and the Program Manager to produce and deliver video content according to agreed-upon schedule.
- Operates all video, audio and lighting equipment.
- Take creative direction and feedback regarding development of an official video aesthetic.
- Work with and manipulate raw camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects in editing footage.
- Determine which camera angles to use.
- Insert music, sound, or optical effects.
- Use nonlinear digital editing systems to edit clips.
- Work with work prints to organize the scenes and transitions that make up a film.
- A thorough understanding of common editing applications is necessary (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, After Effects)
- Must have own equipment
- Meets monthly with other volunteers
- Support us by volunteering for unrelated events
- Works towards the mission and vision of Hazael Haven.
For more information visit: http://hazaelhaven.org/
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity