Job Type: Volunteer; non-profit. 4-month commitment
Compensation: Unpaid/Pro Bono
Location: Convenient to public transportation and Kendall Square
Seeking a dedicated individual to conduct rights and clearances for independent documentaries. This position is ideal for IP lawyers, law students or journalists with an interest in film or television, and aspiring entertainment lawyers.
The following skills and experience are preferred:
Legal experience or special counsel experience & excellent writing skills, good communication skills and contracts know how.
About Interlock Media, Inc.
Interlock Media, Inc. located in Kendall Square, MA, is an activist film company that points to solutions for environmental, human rights and public health challenges. We support informed policy by producing entertaining documentary and dramatic media works.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2D/3D Animator
- Audio Engineer and Soundtrack...
- Associate Producer
- Assistant Editor
- Volunteer Board Member
- Auction/Event Coordinator
- Digital Film Colorist
- Rights & Clearances
- Web Developer for Health Media...
- Sound Designer/Composer
- Public Health Researcher
- Rights and Clearances Legal Intern
- Video Editor - Internship
- Office Production Coordinator
- SOUND RECORDIST for Summer...
- Footage Researcher/Emerging...
- Project Administrator/Coordinator
- Production Assistant