26 people are interested
The Financial Coordinator will be responsible for executing daily financial activities that are in compliance with the Foundation’s standards. S/He will be responsible for making accurate entries in the accounting system to maintain an accurate filing system by processing the checks, expense reports, and reconciliation of accounts. The Financial Coordinator will keep a track of the accounts that are needed to make subsequent payments and closely monitor the financial data.
- Gather and collect all the financial data and information, to verify whether it has been accurately entered in the system, to monitor and retrieve the financial details whenever there is a need, etc.
- Review and post account payable ledger entries, manage and process invoices, to prepare and review account receivable, and other balance reconciliation
- Provide support in budget preparation and drafting of relevant documents, perform miscellaneous filing, ad hoc reconciliation, improvise and document processes, etc.
- Ensure timely completion of the assigned accounting tasks that are in accordance with the outlined policies and procedures
- Identify opportunities for enhancement
- Able to execute the administrative and clerical functions independently and efficiently
- Demonstrate strong initiative
- Keen eye for detail with the ability to identify discrepancies
- able to provide appropriate solutions to key Financial issues
- A bachelor's degree of four years from an accredited university in finance, accounting, audit, or tax
- 1-2 years’ experience in Finance
We'll work with your schedule.
155 N MICHIGAN AVE STE 9012CHICAGO, IL 60601
- Financial Planning
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training