Do you have an interesting hobby? Do you run your own business? Have you traveled the world?
If you have anything that you'd like to share with a group of our members, please contact me. We would love to have community members come to our clubs to show our kids something new! If you'd like to show our members something fun, we'd love to have you! We host a variety of programs and would love our members to learn from as many people as possible to provide a more well rounded experience. We are open to any ideas, but here are a few we'd really like to see:
- Travel Photos - If you've been somewhere interesting, then let us know! We can connect a projector to a laptop for you to show photos/videos and then we can have the kids help make a craft, or food, too!
- Music - Can you sing or play an instrument? Are you in a band? We would love to enhance the performing arts in our clubs!
- Hobbies - Knitting, crocheting, wood working, photography, scrapbooking, jewelry making, leather works, model cars, painting, drawing, sculpting, and more - we will provide ALL necessary supplies if you'd like to teach, otherwise feel free to bring your crafts and we'll display them while you talk about how you learned and your inspiration
- Business - If you run your own business, or have a career you'd like to share, let me know! We are focused on academic success to prepare our members for whatever future path they want to take. We'd love for them to gain first hand knowledge.
- Field Trips - We are always looking for fun, interesting places in Barron County to explore with our members! They love to visit businesses, farms, police stations, libraries, and more!
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check