Notary Public for Hospice NEEDED!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereSnohomish County various locationsEverett, WA 98201
Providence Hospice and Home Care of Snohomish County is looking for volunteers to serve as a licensed Notary Public for our Hospice Patients.
If you are not familiar with hospice, we provide care for Snohomish County residents who are facing a life-limiting illness. Patients are cared for in a variety of settings: private residences, Adult Family Homes, Skilled Nursing Facilities, etc. Hospice care addresses the patient's physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs. Many of our patients are no longer mobile/ambulatory. Your willingness to go to their home to notarize documents can impact their life.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Application, Proof of Auto Insurance, TB testing and Annual Flu vaccination provided at no charge.
- Volunteer Barber/Hair Stylist...
- Hospice Care Center
- Reception/office volunteers...
- Administrative Volunteer for...
- Camp Erin - Camp Volunteers Needed
- Stitch with your HEART!...
- Notary Public for Hospice NEEDED!
- Train to be a Hospice Volunteer!
- Administrative Volunteer -...
- Barbers/cosmetologists for...