Grace Hospice is seeking Spanish Speaking volunteers to provide companionship and support to our hospice patients in the SW side of Grand Rapids.
This is a unique position where you are able to build a wonderful, meaningful relationship!
Here at Grace Hospice you will be trained and have continued support from the entire team through out the whole process!
If you are looking for a way to truly impact and enhance another's life, please call Julie at Grace Hospice today at 616.432.2050
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- End of Life Support
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Friendship to Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Friend to Hospice Patient
- End Of Life Support