VITAS Bereavement Volunteers contact family and loved ones following the death of a VITAS patient. Volunteers ask questions and listen. They may make phone calls, visit, help with mailings or organize support groups, all with the support and guidance of the VITAS bereavement team.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum four hours a month
- VITAS Paw Pals Volunteers
- VITAS Craft Volunteers
- VITAS Administrative Volunteers...
- VITAS Administrative Volunteers
- VITAS Bereavement Volunteer
- VITAS Volunteer Memory Bear...
- VITAS Patient-Care Volunteers -...
- VITAS Patient-Care Volunteers
- VITAS Musical and Visual Artist...
- VITAS Hair Care Volunteers
- VITAS Paw Pals Volunteers -...
- VITAS Massage & Reiki Volunteers