Help a hospice patient look good and feel better by providing a bit of style at the end of life. VITAS Healthcare is looking for kind and caring professional stylist to pamper hospice patients living at home, in the hospital or in long term care facilities. Pampering can include: polishing and buffing nails; gentle shampoo, set and style; haircut; helping with makeup. Patients have very sensitive skin therefore no curlers/curling irons or chemicals will be used. A current Cosmetology License is required.
For more information about VITAS visit VITAS.com.
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, we will work with your schedule!
- current cosmetology license
- VITAS Paw Pals Volunteers
- Stitch a Memory Bear. Create a...
- VITAS Administrative Volunteers...
- Help Provide Clerical Duties in...
- Support a Bereaved Family
- VITAS Patient-Care Volunteers -...
- Provide Friendly Visits to...
- VITAS Musical and Visual Artist...
- Be a Cut Above…Pamper a Hospice...
- VITAS Paw Pals Volunteers -...