Global Orphan Foundation is in search of an SEO Superhero to help optimize our website and provide a crash course for ongoing maintenance to our staff. This position can be virtual and the ideal volunteer will be able to do some or all of the following:
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the GOF team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Experience with GoogleAds is a huge bonus
In return, you will be able to feel great about yourself knowing you are applying your unique skills to helping vulnerable children in DRCongo and Nicaragua. The position also includes an abundance of "thank you's", a GOF coffee mug, and professional references as appropriate.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- A great attitude and a willingness to dumb down your explanations for non-SEO people.