Event Planning Committee Volunteers
Build Us Hope is currently planning a Fundraising Event in early November and we are seeking volunteers to serve on our Fundraiser Event Planning Committee.
Ideal volunteers will have a background in Event Planning and/or Marketing and be available to volunteer for 5 - 10 hours per week through the event date.
Key activities will include:
- Attend regular committee meetings
- Plan event logistics; theme, catering, décor, menu, table layout, equipment, furniture etc.
- Coordinate with special guests, dj’s and emcee, etc.
- Assist in marketing the event and securing ticket sales
- Assist in securing corporation and individual sponsorships.
- Coordinate event marketing via website, community calendars, email, social media etc.
- Plan and execute silent auction, including assisting in auction item solicitation and collection.
- Plan and execute method for soliciting and receiving donations prior to and at the event.
- Assist in the coordination of selves and other volunteers for event day set-up, guest assistance, registration, and clean-up.
- Other misc. tasks as identified by the planning committee.
- Event Design & Planning
- Program Management
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 - 10 hours per week