Our program provides a large amount of support to our patients, families and staff.
We need those who can help support us to better serve Summa Health Hospice. Our Volunteer department has programs such as: Pet Peace of Mind, Veteran-to-Veteran, Legacy Writers, Companion, Respite, KeepSake Pillows, Caring Cards, Bereavement, and Caring Cuisine.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 day a week, 3-4 hours.
- Bedside Vigil Volunteers
- KeepSake Pillow Volunteer
- Barberton area- Recognize &...
- Barberton In-Patient & Family...
- Office Volunteer-Office Assistant
- Caring Cuisine
- Wish Patients a Happy Birthday...
- Caring Cards Volunteer
- Provide Support to Hospice...
- Barberton/Canton - Companion...
- Recognize & Honor a Veteran
- Bereavement Volunteer
- Music Ministry
- Companion Volunteer -Akron,...
- Compose Patient's Life Stories,...
- In-Patient & Family Services...
- Office Support Volunteer
- Provide patients & families...
- Become a Spiritual Companion to...