Flourish Global Initiative Ambassadors


Cause Areas

When

It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.

Where

This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.

About

Our Flourish Clubs program is seeking motivated student ambassadors eager to give back to their communities! Flourish Clubs, led by ambassadors, are official organization sponsored chapters that create leadership opportunities for interested students and encourage grassroots youth participation in the public space.

What do Flourish Clubs and their ambassadors do?

  • Fundraise: With our 40-60 model, 40% of the funds raised by your Flourish Club will support Flourish Global Initiative and our efforts; the other 60% will be used for a local project of your group's choosing. There is no minimum requirement for fundraising -- just give it your best shot!
  • Serve: As long as your project serves a marginalized community or addresses a relevant public issue, your group is free to design your project as you wish. You provide the imagination and the passion: we'll provide the resources to help you host fundraising events, facilitate relevant connections, and make your project happen.
  • Educate: Our Flourish Clubs are encouraged to hold discussions and organize open meetings at their schools to educate others about the issues on hand, whether it be one of our three core topics, or the focus of your group's service project.
Flourish Clubs should ideally be hosted as an after school club/extracurricular activity. When and how often you should choose to host meetings is at your discretion as a Flourish Ambassador.

Flourish Ambassadors should be enrolled in a public or private middle or high school in the United States, and be in good standing. Flourish Global Initiative is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization; however, eligibility to earn service hours through Flourish Clubs is not guaranteed and is at the discretion of your school/school district. Please also be sure to review your school's guidelines for starting a club (minimum members, faculty sponsors, etc.)

If interested, please contact us so we can send you a formal application form. This is an exciting and flexible opportunity to take on a leadership role, engage with your community, and support an up and coming youth-based nonprofit!

We look forward to working with you!

Skills

  • Fundraising
  • Group Facilitation
  • Youth Services
  • Community Outreach

Good Match For

Kids Teens

Requirements & Commitment

N/A

Report this opportunity

Report this opportunity