Join a small international team in changing the world with video! When you work with Story Time, you are helping a generation become leaders in their community.
The Videography Intern will work closely with the Marketing and Branding Team in developing cause marketing videos, based on Team goals and strategy. Video projects will be discussed and scheduled based on your availability at the beginning of the internship.
This is an unpaid non-profit volunteer opportunity. Mostly in-person hours, with opportunity for some remote work.
Tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Edit footage from the Story Time video library
- Create titles and basic animations for transitions
- Perform basic color correction
- Create GIFs and simple short animations
- Keep files clean and versions organized
- There may be opportunity to film depending on interest and availability
- Intermediate skill working with Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut, or another similar video editing software
- Working knowledge of Adobe After Effects, or another animation/motion graphics software
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of Audition or another audio editing software
- Familiarity with creating video for web and workflow best practices
- A passion for international education
- Interest in nonprofit structure and operations
- A hunger for learning
How to apply:
Please email email@example.com with a resume, cover letter addressing why you want to volunteer for us, and 2-3 short videos you have created in the past or a link to your portfolio.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Animation Software
- Google Apps
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5-10 hours/week