We are looking for 2 people to join our and to help us promote the charity event and to volunteer at the actually event on October 7th 2017 and ongoing.
So who are we looking for?
- Outgoing personality- you should love to be around people!
- Love working with charities
- Aggressive and self-motivated
- High Energy!
- Strong work ethic
- Friendly -- personable
- Customer focused
- Persuasive, results oriented
- Must have your own car
- Familiarity using computers and social media
- Be able to get customers to buy tickets
- Strong communication with a passion for promoting
- Marketing concerts (via social media, call text, in person, etc.)
- Use resources to promote and sell tickets
- Setting up reminders for tickets sale dates
- Press Releases and PR outreach
- Sponsorships and Ticket Sales through Donated funds.
- Reach out to Groups to setup Group Sales
- Work with Venue for Venue Marketing opportunities
- Social Media Management for the Event
- Email list management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 5 or more hours weekly.