Pet Therapy Escorts
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where3900 Woodland AvenueVoluntary Service (135)Philadelphia, PA 19141
This is a paws-itively positive experience! Our medical center is doing more with pet therapy. We are in need of someone who loves dogs and can help escorting our volunteers around the medical center. You do not have to have a certified pet therapy dog to be a coordinator for this program. You are the eyes and ears to help our volunteers with their furry friends.
This opportunity requires 1-2 hours per week. Or, if you just want to do 1-2 hours per month, that is okay as well.
Currently, dogs are scheduled Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Veteran Care
- Animal Therapy
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- TB test (provided), Participation in flu program
- Nurse Aide
- Messenger Volunteer
- Youth Program Volunteer...
- Recreation Therapy Groups
- Volunteers helping Veterans
- Red Coat Ambassadors/Information...
- Attention SEWERS!
- Pet Therapy Escorts
- Gallery of Honored Memories...
- Volunteer Transportation Program
- Youth Group Visits
- Short Procedure Unit (SPU)...
- Community Service...
- Historical Artifacts...
- Development Ambassador
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- No Veteran Dies Alone Volunteer...