Junior Achievement of Wisconsin , Inc. Southeast Region Sheboygan County
1 person is interested
In partnership with business and community volunteers, JA brings the real world to the classroom - opening students' minds to their potential and preparing them for the workforce.
JA programs help to build the bridge between school learning and young people's future success in the work world and in their lives by delivering relevant, hands-on experiences that give students from kindergarten through high school knowledge and skills in financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship. Junior Achievement offers powerful, age, grade specific programs that support and enable youth in a number of ways, including in their quest toward high school graduation.
Our classroom volunteers teach JA curriculum in the classroom. There is a minimal time commitment.
- 30 - 45 minute lessons
- 5 lessons - grades K through 5
- 6 lessons - grades 6 through 8
- 5+ lessons - high school (depending on program)
- JA in a Day possible
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Area schoolsSheboyganSheboygan, WI 53081
- Teaching / Instruction
- Financial Literacy
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 35 - 55 minute lessons, 5 to 6 sessions ; JA in a Day, 4 to 5 hours, one day.
- Desire to teach students, using prepared, easy to use, hands-on materials, the skills for financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.