Business Mentors for Women Entrepreneurs!
21 people are interested
Call to action - business mentors for women entrepreneurs!
Are you a small business owner and would like to mentor women entrepreneurs? Or maybe you have expertise in HR/ Management, Sales, Business Finances, Marketing or overall Business Plan writing, and would like to share your expertise?
At the WiNGS Women's Entrepreneur Center we help women design, launch and establish their businesses. Business mentoring is a vital part of the program and we are currently looking for business mentors who have the time and talent to mentor.
Business Mentors assist members with organizing their content, exploring business model feasibility, and recommending approaches and points of view to the business model. Additionally, the Business Mentor will leverage his or her experience to provide members insight into resources and industry best practices.
- Knowledge and at least three years of experience in a specific industry as it relates to business
- Experience in facilitating one-on-one member services
- Preferred experience in individual coaching and/or advising with small business owners
- Able to communicate information clearly and simply
- Enjoys interacting with individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Able to encourage others to set and reach their own goals
Please visit our webpage to get more information https://wingsdallas.org/for-women/my-business/
We'll work with your schedule.
WiNGS for women and families2603 Inwood RoadDallas, TX 75235
- People Skills
- Sales Coaching & Training
- Critical Thinking
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- At least 1 session per month.
- Must be reliable, dependable, and interested in helping for at least one year. Volunteers are selected based on experience and a screening process.