A world where everyone has a decent place to live--that is our vision at Habitat for Humanity.
Habitat for Humanity of Pinellas County is on track to construct 55 new homes in our county this year. Constructing homes requires tools, building materials, and volunteers!
Our construction equipment and building materials are vital to helping our volunteers succeed in building homes for families in our community. Where do we store all the building supplies? Well, in our Habitat Pinellas Warehouse! Our Warehouse staff are in need of a dedicated volunteer to assist in the maintenance of this essential facility.
Volunteer Duties Include:
- Organize tools and building supplies.
- Sort tools and materials, to ensure that they are easily accessible.
- Assist Habitat Warehouse staff in maintaining the warehouse.
- Passion and understanding of the Habitat for Humanity mission and desire to promote it!
- Experience in Warehouse Operations, Construction, Home Repair.
- Ability to read English (instruction manuals, direction, etc.).
- Ability to self-start and work independently.
- Ability to commit to at least to one 4-8 hour day per week.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand/walk for extended periods in a warehouse environment.
- Work in an open-air environment (warehouse) during all seasons.
- Facilities Management
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Home Repair
- Inventory Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum, 1 day a week, 4-8 hours