IMPORTANT: Treasurer must be familiar and appreciative of non profit arts organizations who will work closely with the Executive Director including all duties listed below.
- Quarterly payroll reports and year end W2’s (Executive Director) handles filing of the Form 1099’s.
- Convert year end books to accrual basis, reconcile investment accounts for the audit, prepare various schedules for the audit, prepare depreciation schedule and produce the annual audit report including footnotes for the auditor.
- Assist with budget preparation annually
- Preparation of annual Form 990, 990T and Secretary of State filing (Executive Director handles filing of Attorney General information)
- Attend regular monthly Board Meetings and give financial reports to board on quarterly basis.
- Assist with the quarterly financial reports to the board.
- Oversee Finance committee meetings, assist with preparation of reports for meetings, and meet with investment managers.
- Assist with annual distribution from the investment account
- File annual personal property report
- Financial Auditing
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Financial Service Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment