Aspire is looking for a volunteer to coordinate Aspire’s volunteer activities. If you’re thrilled by organizing event details, happy to shoot off quick emails, comfortable jumping on the phone to talk through people’s questions and excited by the idea of tripling your volunteer impact, than this is a great opportunity for you!
As the Volunteer Community Engagement Assistant, you will:
- Respond to incoming volunteer inquiries
- Identify opportunities for volunteers at Aspire
- Collaborate with various Aspire team members
- Manage scheduling and event details for volunteer projects
- Establish and draft written processes as you go
By managing Aspire’s volunteer base, you’re helping children and adults with developmental disabilities, such as autism, Down syndrome and cerebral palsy.
Must be at least 21. Commitment: Multiple days per week, totaling 4+/- hours.
Does this sound like fun to you? Email Maggie at email@example.com today!
At Aspire, volunteers are one of our most valuable assets. They make the difference between possibility and reality for so many of our services, programs and events. Each year, more than 500 volunteers assist with a variety of volunteer projects and events. With 4 enterprises and 22 physical locations, we have more than 20 volunteer opportunities that make a difference in the lives of more than 1,000 children and adults with developmental disabilities and their families.
We hope you will volunteer as our Community Engagement Assistant. Because you will be a valued member of our team, we provide:
- A role that makes an exponential impact on the lives of children and adults with developmental disabilities.
- Valuable experience at the intersection of event planning, communication, nonprofit administration, development and HR.
- Flexible volunteer hours. At least 2 hours per week must be during routine business hours.
- Reference letters for all committed and successful volunteers.
If you’re interested in the Volunteer Community Engagement Assistant position, please email Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Multiple days per week, totaling 4+/- hours.