Do you like talking about history, especially Lewis and Clark history?
We invite you to join us in helping to preserve, protect, educate about and create a memorable experience for visitors to Pompeys Pillar National Monument!
- Volunteer Interpreter: Talk to visitors about the historical significance of what they are seeing at the site.
- May - September: Giving tours to school groups.
- Help run our Gift Shop.
- Fee station - Greeting visitors and collecting fees.
- Assist BLM staff with maintenance and grounds keeping tasks.
- Help out at special events.
These opportunities help you develop new skills, meet new people, build your resume, and be involved in your community!
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Very flexible, you can make your own hours.