New Repertory Theatre, the award-winning professional theatre company in residence at the Mosesian Center for the Arts (formerly the Arsenal Center for the Arts) in Watertown, seeks volunteers to serve on the Development Committee of the Board beginning Fall 2017. Expansion of the Development Committee is designed to advance New Rep’s dynamic mission [http://www.newrep.org/mission/] and implement its recently-developed strategic 2020 Vision.
Successful candidates for the limited number of openings will bring demonstrated:
- Experience and comfort in the diverse facets of development work (e.g., research, networking, outreach, relationship building, resource identification)
- Passion for theater and recognition of the friend- and fund-raising necessary for excellence
- Appreciation for the performing arts as a vital source of community education and enrichment
- Project management skills, and
- Success advocating and representing a non-profit organization to the larger community.
The position requires a minimum of 4-5 hours work per month and can be a springboard to other opportunities in support of New Rep.
Interested and qualified individuals are asked to electronically submit by September 30 a brief statement outlining your interest in serving on the Development Committee along with a professional resume. Introductory meetings will begin October 1 and continue until the positions are filled. Send application materials to Sue Hepler at firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information, please call Sue at 617-923-7060 x8210.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Event Planning / Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment